Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas...


And all through the house not a creature was stirring except two crazy kitties. One of whom, is currently sitting with me attacking the tie on my pants.

Merry Christmas Eve! I can't believe another Christmas is here already. I love the holiday season. The music, the lights, the cookies and most especially the getting together with families and friends. This year is especially cool, because we will in essence have a white Christmas (a great holiday movie, btw). We haven't had snow either in the sky or on the ground at Christmas in a long time. So even though the snow is residual it will still help the day be "merry and bright" to quote the song.

For me Christmas Eve was a fairly easy day. I had some last minutes shopping to do today. My trek to the mall wasn't as crazed as expected and I must admit I really enjoy the newly remodeled mall. It's all shiny and bright. LOL! Suffice it to say, I succesfuly accomplished my shopping mission and I hope the gift recipient will be quite happy with this item. The rest of my day was spent getting a little work done. I've designed and manage websites for a few friends. While I did that, I enjoyed the GhostHunters marathon. I just love that show, coupled with the fact that I love television marathons. I've discovered a number of shows that became favorites because of tv marathons. It was nice to have a day to just unwind and not run around crazed.

At any rate, I hope everyone gets some time amongst the bustle of visiting family, cooking, and cleaning to simply relax and enjoy the holiday. Travel safely to wherever the day will take you.

"...Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight."  

1 comment:

ripa khan said...

This is really helpful. I have read this and achieved a lot of information.
free weights